CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 31 March 2013

My Training Day...

Salam

Hi.. 

Actually last week I had training for a week. 
My training was conducted by the company and was held at nice place.

My training is for 5 days.

I would like to take a lot of pictures,but feel embarrassed. hahaha...

For five days, i feel relaxed and happy. 

Well, the training just during the day. So, i spent my day at training and going back home. 
Then, we continue for the next day.

During the training, I realized that everyone life is different. 
I mean, the rich and middle people. 
We have different routine. 

 View from in front of my training room.






Swimming pool.
I wish I can spent time to relax.

Nice right?

hahahaha...

I dun have any idea what to share. 
Sorry for that.

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment