CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 March 2013

Murni USJ.... Farewell DINNER

Salam

Last Friday is the last day my friend working in my office. So, yesterday we had this small get together for him.

We have dinner at MURNI, USJ.
 I've heard this restaurant before but don't have any opportunity to dine in at this restaurant.

So, when we decided to have the farewell dinner at Murni, I feel excited. hehehe..

I feel shy to snap a picture of the restaurant but I snap some of my friends meal.
hehehe... They have so many varieties of drinks and menu.




(This is mine. Pink Panther. Banana with strawberry ice blended. along with lychees and Nata.)
Delicious. The taste is just nice. 

 (Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin- Salted fish fried rice)

(American Breakfast- even though we have it at 6.30pm)

 (Fried rice with chicken chop)

(This is mine- Chicken chop special)

hehehehe...

The menu is nice. But I dont like my chicken chop. Its salty and full of fat. huhuhuh...

I love Chicken chop at Mr Steak House more than this.

But I finish it already. hehehehe...

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment