CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 March 2013

J drama :Biblia Koshodo no Jiken Techou ep08

Salam

Hi.. I'm watching Biblia ep 8 right now. hehehe...
This episode is about a story behind a book. Not literally behind but behind. 
You know what I mean? hehehe...


It started with a book that holds emotion and memories of its owner.

and

Do you agree for someone who didnt know how to cook but open a stall that sell home made food? 
Is that OK? 
I think it is Ok since, there are a lot of ways to make money, right? 
One who doesn't like book can actually work at bookstore. 

People all over the world are the same. There are all human. They feel the same thing and think the same thing. 
In this episode, Goura-san is being said by others that he is not capable to work at bookstore because he cant read books. 
If I were Goura san, I'll feel hurt. 

One day, there is an occasion where all owners of second hand book being together for books bidding.  Shinakawa being accused as a thieve because stole Mr Hitori's book from books bidding programme. 
 And the book that Mr Hitori mention is in Goura's hand that came from Shinakawa's house.
"The dandelion's girl"


And as bad as its sound, if this news spread around bookstore owner, Biblia will have bad reputation.
So, in three days, Goura should come out with the culprit. 

Along the line, Goura met people and asked around about any strange happen at the program. 
Mr Hitori heard from someone that Sioriko has the book that he looking for and accused her for being a thieve.

Goura come out with words;


There actually something strange about the books bidding program. There is a pile of books that they called "return" who didnt take it back by its owner as if the books not belong to anyone..
(there is something fishy about this returns)

As expected from shiriko, she knew who the culprit is by looking from the registration name of the returns. 
hehehehe...

Its "Goura-san". Actually, someone impersonate Goura san and enter the hall without anyone think he is the stranger because he is know by his name not his face. 
This is what Shiriko san said.

One should think very deeply and keep collecting information and special ability to connect all the information to become a story and reason. I'm surely think that the writer of this story must have gone through many edited scrip to come out with this idea. Or else,she start write her/his story from the ending. hahaha...
Then he/she can plan what come next, right? hehehe... Or else, he/she is the true writer and has super highly imagination.
(Seems like I praise the writer too much. Actually I amaze how they do it cause I cant)

At the end, they found the culprit. hahaha... It was an easy ending I think. 
It was a customer from the very start of the story. He heard all what they talked about and tried to get back what he lost. The book that remind him of his ex-wife. 
They like the same book and share its happiness. 
However, he got divorced and his ex-wife sold the book.
 So, he tried to get back the book and feel the happiness again but failed. 
So, he return back the book to Biblia.


This story remind me of all books that I have which were given by my friends.

I didnt realize that books can be a momento to remember someone. We give something to someone for them to remember us, right? And the book should represent our self. 

I have two books that given to me as graduation's gift from my best friend.

I remember you by Harriet evans
and 
Best Friend Forever by Jennifer Weiner

I should think the way this episode taught me. 

"appreciate what you have now, you will regret once its gone"

XOXO,
Kazu.



No comments:

Post a Comment