CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 March 2013

My Obsession... (^_^)~~ SUPER JUNIOR

Salam.

Hi~~~

Its Saturday again. What best for Saturday morning? Sleeping? Reading?
hehehe...
For me its SUPER JUNIOR.

hehehe...

Today I'm proudly present what I have. It is not much but I treasure it very much.

As you can see, I have their album from third to the latest. My friend give the third album-Sorry-Sorry on my birthday.
Then, my lil sis buy another one, Repackaged album_Its You.
Then, another frind give me the Fourth album_Bonamana on my birthday the following year.
The next followng year, my friend gv me another album, the fifth album_Mr Simple.
Then, last year I buy the sixth album_Sexy Free & Single by myself. hehehe...

(Thank you my friends. Because you guys give happiness to me)

Then,

hehehe... My Super Junior Concert DVD.

First DVD i Bought is Super Show:1, then Super Junior the First Premium Event in Japan.
After that, I bought Super Show:2 DVD.  hehehe.. I bought it from FB's friend.

One day while I visiting one of the bookstore I found the fourth DVD, Super Junior KRY Special Concert in Japan. I just buy it without hesitation.
The last DVD I bought is Super Show:3. I buy it along with Sexy Free and Single album.

Now, this year, I'm waiting for Super Show:4 DVD.
I hope they will release it soon.

Actually they release so many DVD, Photobooks, Albums, magazine, and many more.
I dont have that much money. So, I just buy what I think is important and worth for me to keep it.
hehehe...

Ok, 
I want to show you guys my first concert ticket. 
Ahaks.

See... Not so expensive right?

My ticket for SS3 right now in my lil sis keep sake.
emm.. Next time i'll make sure to post it here.
And when you go to concert, you need to have a light stick.

ELF use Sapphire blue as its official colour.

So, how is it? If I have that so much money to spent, I'll buy all their official goodies and albums.
emm...

I need to save some money for SS4 DVD and SS5 concert. huhuhu...

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment