CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 March 2013

Big Bad Wolf 28 Feb-4th March @ MIECC, Mines

Salam

Hi..

Last weekend, My friend and I went to Big Bad Wolf @ MIECC. 
I asked my friend to accompany me. We woke up early in the morning in the hope to be at the front door before its open. 
hehehe...

So, by 7.30 AM we already in a car on the road. hehehe... Expected to arrive around 8.15 AM. However, I need to make a tripleU turn at different highway because I miss the exit. hahahaha...

And there is an eccident in front of my eyes where a motorcyclist had an accident by him self at the center of the road. You know, When someone might actuaaly died in front of your eyes. huhuhu... Its scary. It make me want to cry and I totally lost half of my soul that morning. 

Even after so much harship, we safely arrived at MIECC at 8.45 AM. So, we are like the earlier group who enter the hall.
This is the third time they have Big Bad Wolf while i'm in Shah Alam. But only this time I have opportunity to visit.



There are so many books and you will definitely cant concentrate. I think so much about this quote:
" Dont judge a book by its cover"

It keep repeating in my mind. However, in this full of books the only thing that make me want to check the contain of the book is its cover. 

So, for me the cover of the book also played an important role. What make we different is our appearance.
People normally will look at our appearance then they will make an effort to know the inner beauty.

There are so much books. I dont even know am I pick the good book or not. Or maybe I miss some great books. 

We spent an hour in the hall and ready to exit after searching for the best book. 
The best book for me is the book which can reduce my stress and make me want to finish reading it once I read it.


Not so many people line up for paying. Actually there a lot of buyers still roaming around the hall. They bring  trolley bag and boxes to accommodate their books.

what I buy? hehehehe...


I think who have Smart phone can actually do their researched on book review before they buy it. For me, emm... I dont have that advantage. So, Just read the book review at the back of the book before buy it.

Let see how long I take to finish these three books. hehehee...

XOXO,
KAZU.

No comments:

Post a Comment