CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 March 2013

Its Friday..... ( ^_^ )y (My first Concert)

Salam

I'm proudly present my first concert in my life.
hahahahaha...

Its actually happen in 2010. In the month of my birthday.
So, it can be the best birthday present for myself.
hahahaha  (Evil laugh)

Super Junior : Super Show 2 

The concert held at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil, Malaysia.

I've told you guys about this concert from my last entry before.
The day of the concert, I'm really super excited and super nervous. hehehe..
The concert hall is full with people. Its full with Sapphire Pearls Blues Light stick.

I'm not that far from the stage but well thats the only area that I can buy the tickets. huhuhu

I'll share some of the pictures.

And let the pictures talk by them self.





 (My biased)




 (He stood in front of us)
heheheheh... we scream like crazy during this time











 (My biased again. He so handsome during the concert. And I fall in love again and again and again..again..)





I took a lot of pictures. At some point I just stare at them and cant take any pictures.
hehehe...
That night is my happiest night.
For the first time I'm looking at my idol in such in front of my eyes.
(Not that I cant see them, it just you see them in front of ur eyes in real time)

Super excited and super enjoy.
hehehe..

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment