CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Birthday Dinner: Manhattan Fish Market @ JUSCO Bukit Tinggi

Salam,

On the night of my birthday, my friend invited me to have dinner with her. 
Actually, we plan this outing in the mind that we will split the bill later on. 
However, on the day of the event, she request to pay the bill. heheheh..
(We bought Groupon deal. 50% discount)
I've accepted the idea with a smile. 
At last, there is someone who really celebrate my birthday when I don't expect anyone to hold it for me. 
To have dinner at this restaurant is my plan actually. 
(well, when you dont have anyone who want to celebrate your birthday, then, you should just make one)

So, after office hour we just straight to Jusco Bukit Tinggi. 



I super excited. Because this is my first dine in at Fish Manhattan Market. hahaha....


The area is spacious and there are not so many customer in there. Maybe, because its still early. 
We arrived around 7 PM. 

We just make our self comfortable and show the coupon to the waiter. They happily accepted our coupon. 
(Big smile there)
While waiting our meal, I found out that every customer in the restaurant right now are enjoying the same meal like us. So, I think they used the same coupon. hehehe...



It didn't take a long time for our drinks to come. 
Nice in colour and well the taste is just nice. 
Its carbonated drink with Tropica Sunquick at the bottom. 
It will suit best with our meal as we expecting the meal will make you feel very oily.


Then, 1 by 1 our dish came out. hehehe... its make our table full.
Our dinner consist of a plater with seafood and fries, a plate of salad, a plate of mussels with creamy sauce, and a plate of bread.
And it was for two people. 
From this picture, do you think we will finish the meal or not?
hehehe


Yeay!!!! Alhamdulillah. We manage to empty all the plates. 
What you see up there is the ongoing activity. 
We actually finish it all. Even the fries and the mussels.
Thank you my friend for the lovely dinner experienced at MANHATTAN FISH MARKET.

The Manhattan Fish Market @ Jusco Bukit Tinggi.
 (Their waiters are all friendly and the service is quick. The meals? Its awesome because I really like western food.  As my friend pay the bill, I need to make sure the money is worth it.)

It is not the best birthday I have but definitely will be the most memorable birthday dinner.
Thank you my friend. 

XOXO,
KAzu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment