CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Port Dickson Trip..

Salam

Hi.

This trip was made with my friends. However, I went to beach alone. 
It was a hot day. Sun above your head. Weekend and there a lot of people. 
It will be so much nicer if I went in the morning.

The red sand. It make the beach look red in color. 

Along the beach there is a path walk and a bridge that connect with other side of the beach. 

The nice combination. Blue from the sky seems dilute into the sea. Up till the beach the sand take over and colored the sea.



My best friend. Even though it just a cheap slippers. But this slipper be with me for every journey I made. 
He is the best buddy of mine. hehehe...

You see the hutch there? It was a bridge actually. Many people stay there for fishing. I dont know if they manage catch one or not.


Blue sky.

Found this beautiful flower around place where we stayed. 
Pinkish in color. It just after a rain. So, she look gorgeous and happy.

:)


XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment