CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Friend/Love relationship between Man and Woman..

Salam

Some people being friend with different gender. Some of them have love relationship.

There is a saying said that there is no friend relationship between boy and girl, man and woman. There must be 'love' in between.

However, I did not agree with that saying.

Because I have a very good friend. A man. He and I did not have any 'love' relationship. We are just friend. Friends who help me when i'm in need. A friend who will never say no for any help he can offer to me.
(picture from google)

However, recently I came across on someone who want to be friend with me, only as a friend but with the saying that he love me. 
How it can be possible? Especially for me.

(picture from google)
He said, " You may wait for me for another 10 years cause I love you but if meanwhile you meet someone else and fall in love, just go with your choice".

What the h*** is that? At my age now, Im not looking for someone who I can waste my time with him. I want someone who really love me and want to live with me. 

If he or any man want to be friend with me, don't start it with your confession but nothing else. 
I will happily be friend with him. 

If not, sorry. I dont have time for that.

I really enjoy being my self rather than full fill my time with someone who just deliberately want to be friend with me only.

hehehehe...


How conservative I'm, right? 
I'm not talking this issue as a general thing which lump sum all the ladies in this world. I just want to clarify that there is a group of women who are like this. 

Everyone has their own way of life. Just make sure it will not make you stray from Allah.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment