CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Big Brother Restaurant Review

Salam,

the day has come when I have the opportunity to have a dinner at Big Brother. 
hehehe... I'm so happy. 
I even make excuses to visit this restaurant.
Its our secret ok. hehehe...

I said to him, I will buy him a dinner for him as he completed his first semester as Master student. 
hehehe...

So, after a long day of walking and sightseeing, we reached the fornt door of Big Brother Restaurant and take a look at inside after Maghrib prayer. Around 8 PM.

The menu's book :)


To prepare my stomach with these delicious food, we make ourselves starving from morning. 
huhuhu...
Then, the effect? 
emm.. While take alook at the menus, I imagine I can have all of the menus and still not full.
hohohoh...All the menus look super delicious.

The price? 
Emm, what can I say is that this is restaurant where its best to have your big celebration or occasion. 
Not a typical restaurant where you can have it everyday.
The price worth the dish I must say.
hehehe...


We pick Nachos as appetizer, 
Chicken Chop with Mushroom sauce for me, and Sirloin Steak for him.
As the drinks, Ribena Lychee for him and Pineapple apple for me. 
hehehe... Nice juices. 


The plate is big so do the main dish. 
Chicken Chop for me. 
hehehe... 
I would love if they served Chicken Chop with Black Papper sauce. 
emmm...


The appetizer: Nachos with lots of Cheese. 
hohohoh...
(Where are our diets@eatclean go?)
I recommend you guys to have a taste of these nachos. 
Delicious.


The steak. He said its yummy and worth the price. 

hehehe... what left behind. 



It was a great dinner. Delicious foods. 
In sya Allah, i'll come again with new excuses. hehehe...

P/s: Big Brother Restaurant situated at Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. Behind Petronas. 
Beside the new Hospital at seksyen 7. 

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment