CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 11 May 2013

Absolute Boyfriend @ Zettai Kareshi (Jdrama n Taiwan Drama)

Salam

emmm... you know what, I dont like watching sad ending drama.
I dont like to feel sad.

but tonight, I want to cy.
Really want to cry.
So, I watched a story that never failed to make me cry.

Zettai Kareshi in Taiwan version.
13 episode.



The first one is Japanese Version, and the second one is Taiwan version.

I had watched Japanese version first some time ago.
Then to night I watched Taiwan version to make sure the ending of the story.
It is the same.

huhuhu

T_T

I cried a lot. 

I dont like the ending. I dont like separation. 
I dont like that kind of separation after we having some time together.

As the title said, absolute boyfriend is what ever you can imagine.
For mr, this drama give me some light, enjoyment and happiness even though for a while.
The ending is what it should be.
I will never asked another kind of ending.

If you like to watch drama, and you feel lonely.
I suggest you guys to watch this drama.
Either in Japanese or Taiwan.
Both of the drama are awesome.

I still played the last episode in my mind right now.
and it make me want to cry again. 
T_T

These drama, even though I have the DVD in my keep sake.
I'll never watched it again.
(in full episode)
 
(there actually quite a lot of drama that I will never watch again)
 
XOXO,
Kazu.

2 comments:

  1. yah.....i cried so much....
    " ALL I WANT IS YOUR HAPPINESS " =c
    I am hoping for part II wid hapi ending...!!!!!
    I really want dis story.. super..!!!
    Im sure,, the author of this is related to this story..hahaha..
    perfect boyfriend to 4me..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Friend, there is no happy ending for this drama. I've watched J-drama SP, extended version of Zettai Kareshi. And I dont like the ending. I rather said, this ending is the beautiful ending for this kind of drama.
      I still crying watching this drama. huhhuhuh

      Delete