CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 May 2013

STRESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Salam

I 'm very sure now why I really dislike socializing with people.

especially me who become really sensitive with others feeling and emotion.
I can become so stress and it reflect at my face and the way I talk to people.

emmm... 
It really hard to work among people. It really hard to achieve one target and everyone agree with you talk about.

It will be easy if the decision comes from your self and the result is for your own good.
emmm.... 
I really hate it when my decision effect others around me. 
It make me feel stress.
depressed and unmotivated.

Aishhhh.....

But no way in this world you will not interact with others.
You need others and others need you. 

Maybe right now I just need someone to support my decision and protect me from falling.
emm.. If ever I failed, someone is there to help me to get up again.

Learning it by your self is what we called maturity.
So, we learn from experienced. Then it is us who decide in what way to perceive what really happen to us.

emmm....

XOXo,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment