CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 19 May 2013

Last cinderella Ep 5 Review

Salam

Hi guys. Sorry for late entry.
I've watched this ep since last week.
And now, they already have ep 6.

But this entry will concern on ep 5 only.
hehehe...

For Ep 5, I think there is changes of feeling from Hirotoko-kun.
I mean, he gradually really like Sakura-san.

Hahaha... I some kind of happy episode for me. 
But at the same time I feel nervous every time.
Thinking how Sakura-san will feel and what Rintaro would feel later on.

I believe the feeling of 'Just Friend' exist between two single people different gender.
Cause I have that kind of friend.
Nothing will develop even after several years.

However, no worries.
For this episode you just can watch the intimation of Sakura and Hiroto.
And some of Hiroto moment when he think of Sakura.

Picture below is when Hiroto come to Sakura house and asked for forgiveness because he didn't show as his promise.
And at the same time he met with sakura's little brother.
They spent the night together.


 I didn't know either to perceive that Hiroto really like Sakura or not at this moment.
Or he just acting as he should be.
I really cant help help to feel thrill and at the same time sad.

hahaha...
But life must go on.
Its either you know or not what others think of you. You just can perceive positively and accept everything as best as you can.

This is the moment where he feel happy and i know he want to show that he truly happy spent time with Sakura-san. No hidden or other meaning. A genuine smile from Hiroto.


In this episode also, Hiroto tell more about himself. What he do to cover his expenses beside taking money from MOMO. hahaha..
He actually a good boy. Who work part time at night.
Yes. This kind of man deserved respect from me. 
hahaha...

Later on, Hiroto has bicycle tournament and he being ambush by people who know Momo.
They angry at him because just left Momo just like that.
Here come Sakura-san to rescue him. 
Not supposed to be like this. But this scene is important to show that Sakura-san really think positively towards Hiroto and really love Hiroto.
I wonder if Hiroto really know that he should not play with Sakura-san heart.
Emmm... Ok. His love towards his Sister who make him like this. 
emm...

Of course-lah, Hiroto will win. hahaha..
He is the hero after all.

So, keep it short, this episode is the happy episode for me. I really looking forward to the development of Hiroto and Sakura-san's love.

Rintaro? just forget about him. hahahaha...

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment