CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 May 2013

Wedding Invitation...~~~~

Salam

Today, at this very moment, I just got back from my friends wedding.
hehehe...

I went alone.

The best thing is, I went to Giant first, find a present, a wrapping paper, pay, then off to customer service counter, then straight to my friends house.

hahahaha... Thank God, i found the present easily. So, not taking much time.

Arrived at the house, put the present, find a table and eat.
Not looking at anyone and not speak to anyone.

Finished, go to find the bride.
Found. Congratulate her then off to my Ken,
Start the engine and going home.

hahahahaha....

When you go to a function like this alone, and being me,
this what you need to do.

hahahaha...

-Dont follow me-

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment