CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Kdrama: Nail Shop Paris

Salam
Hi guys.

You know that I like to watch simple and light drama, right?

So, I want to recommend another Kdrama that still airing.


By the time I start watching this drama. it just aired two episodes.
So, I need to be patient for this drama to come to end.

It is a interesting drama. 
They said, If you like Coffee Prince, then you will like this drama.
ahaha...

It just the same gender changes from a girl to a boy. 
But, the faces are interesting. And the story line also interesting.

Its about a nail salon that just employ men and not women.
So, in order to make a story that differ from others, Gyuri take the challenges and invade the nail salon as a guy.
So, the story begin.


Evnthough I dont really like Gyuri. But I have to give her credit as she can act.
And I forgive her as the hero for this drama are so handsome.
I mean there are three hot guys there.
Alex, Kei and Jin.


From the love of the first sight, I fall in love with Alex.
I wonder if I can have a husband who resemble him. 
hahahahha...


For now, Alex will be the main hero. I dont know for the rest.
For your information, Jin is Thunder of MBLAQ.

Oh yes, another one. This is short drama.It consist of 10 episodes only.
So, you will not feel so burden waiting for this drama to come to its end.

It really give the same vibrate of Coffee prince, You r beautiful, and many others of kdrama.

I would love to enjoy this drama so that I can play with imagination of having Alex as my Soul mate.
Hahahaha...
(which one is ALEX?, One at the right side of the above picture)

You should try. It will sooth your stress.


(pictures from google)

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment