CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 February 2014

ONE CITY PUCHONG (^~^)m

Salam
hi all, 

hehe... last weekend I went to One City, Puchong. 
hhehe...

I heard from my friend, that One City is a new place where you guys can hang out. 
So, i went there n look out by myself.

hehe...

It was a nice a place actually. A Cozy place. Has a nice ambiance and lot of shops.
It just they are not ready to officially open yet.

And I think their theme is glass. 
It has full of glass. Everywhere and anywhere.
You can see everything on every level. 

and the best part of One City, Puchong?



 The SKY PARK.

hahahah...
Im so excited to see that.
People are walking on glass floor and we can see them from ground floor.
hahaha...

It must be nice and they must have super nice view. 
hahaha...

I went straight to the lift and found out the Sky Park at level 10. 
hohoho..

The lift make you feel like flying you know because it is a see through lift.
hohoho...
I did feel nervous but at the same time excited. 

Oh well, 
Just lets go.
i just love all the views n beware the numbers of pictures.

































XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment