CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 20 February 2014

Manhattan Fish Market is Back !!

Salam,
hi all.

hehehe... I want to share something nice for you guys.

I've shared before that my friend buy me Manhattan Fish Market deal from Groupon for my Birthday.
heheh..

Now, the deal is back. 
And 6100 are already purchased.
You should know how by now that this deal is awesome!!

hehehe...

My visit to Manhattan fish market always because of the deal. 
So

before its to late, 
buy the deal now and be happy with the dish. 
hehehe..

Four days left before the deal is closed as per today.

The price is still the same just like the last time.

hehehe... Even though is for 2 people, but for me, the meal is suit for three people. 
huhuhu...
I've hard time to finish all that.

Manhattan Fish Market also has
other deal. 


If you interested to eat spaghetti.
hehehe..

What you waiting for :)
Grab it now!!

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment