CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 28 February 2014

I admire her Dress :)

Salam

Hi all..

hehehe

I've been looking around to find the most beautiful dress that suit me on my Solemnization day.
hehe.. 
U need to know that a girl, they hv nothing in their mind except what her wedding will look like.
hehehe..

So, normal for me too, right?

One day, I came across this website

and found it that the bride is beautiful with her simple Kurung aka fishtail kurung.


Her kurung is so nice and simple.


She is Dr Ezani and those pictures were from her Wedding day.
hohoho...

I would like to have the same dress as her.
So, nice, so simple, no beading, no patching of lace except at the shoulder.
I would love to wear those Kurung for mine. 
hehehe..


I need to start asking my sister if she can make same as this one for me. 
hahaha..
(When? ;p)

Whenever the wedding is, it is good for a nice early plan ahead, right?
ahaks. 

XOXO,
KAzu.



No comments:

Post a Comment