CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 March 2014

William's Corner, Kelana Jaya


Hi all. :)

hehehe... 
Food entry again. 
I love food and I love big portion. 
hehehe...

William's corner is one of the great place to hang out with friends.
Especially one with big eater like me. ahaks.
heheh...
With big glasses of juice and a bigplate of mix platter,
William's corner is a must visit place.
hehehe...

The service is awesome, and the environment is OK. Cannot compared with high class restaurant-lah.
I know, There are so many people have visited William's corner already.
and this is my first time.
huhuhu...

But, hey, I was there. Yeay!!!!

I came there after maghrib prayer around 8pm.
We sit and waited for an order to arrive not more than 10 minutes.
hohoho...

Me and my friend plan to share our dish and have a big glass of juice each. 
When the order arrived, we smile and said to each other,
" I wish we just order a big glass only for both of us. How can we finish all that?''
huhuhu...

A big glass of juice is RM8,
and the small mix platter for two is RM30.
But it worth.
It has Lamb grilled, 2 chicken wings, mashed potatoes, minced meat, and some others.
Take a look at the picture urself.
 


hohoho...

Thank you for treating me with those, -you-who-know-who-you-are.
ahaks :p

So, 
why dont you guys try it too. 
 I just want to remind you that their portion is not for one only. 
I think and I think it is true that the owner of the William's Corner want their customer share their menu with friends while dining at their place. 
It was not for one, but for one to share :)

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment