CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 28 March 2014

Some inspiring said~~ from "Emergency Couple Ep 17"

Salam

hi All.
Its Friday.

I hv watch much Korean drama lately.
But Last night I came across on 
Emergency Couple staring by Ji Hyo of Running Man.


It was a fun drama.
Portray the life of doctors in ER.
Not just their job but their personal life, human relationship, hope and despair.

I always skipped while watching a drama.
 I will just concentrate on scene that I like.
hehehe...

Ok, 
the point is, 
I came across on a nice quote.

" Decision is always has right and wrong. Wise people will make their decision into the right one and stupid people will just regret and put the blame on others."


It was how we appreciate our decision and people who involve. There is no definite answer for a things. No right and no wrong but we have the opportunity to make the decision we made into the right one.
It all depends on us. 

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment