CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 March 2014

My DIY Project - Paper Flower (Lilly)

Salam

hi all..

:)

I'm now in my mood to do DIY thingy for some occasion. 
Because of my tight budget, I plan to use just what I already have.
Well, paper is easy to get, right?
 hehehe...

the result

Every one can do it.
Just follow any tutorial and you can do it.
I use a wire for flower as their stem.

But i think i need to change the wire to no 24 or 22 for more reliable stem where you cn decorate the way the lily's go.
ahaks :)

maybe you can visit here for tutorial.
or from this video.
How I make the stem?
emm... just make a hole at the end of the lily, and then find something like bead or else just twist the end of the wire to make sure the other end will not loose.
Then, use flower's tape(green in colour) to cover the end of the lily and to secure the lily to the stem.

hohoho...

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment