CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 12 March 2014

My Thought O_0???

Salam,

I were asked to express my feeling, hope and do the talk.
for him. 
He want to hear it, gv me opportunity to deliver my feeling without any burden.
But I failed.

Speak, is something that easy to do but for me, there are always someone who will be affected with my saying. 
Either because of my words or my way of speaking.

and my Other Half always the one who been affected with my speak.
Misunderstanding.
My bad is that I cant explain clearly.
I'm tried to explain in a way he will understand.
Sometime he understand, sometime he is not. 
sometime, my way of explaining will make him hurt.
emmm.... 
Silent is the best way when i think no point of explaining.
But...
Silent is awkward.


Source: Here

Change or no change?

Which one is the best?

XOXO
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment