CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 February 2014

SKYPARK@One City at Night (^~^)``


Hi all :)

 Just what i promised.
I've show you the look of One City during night.
hehe..

Ok, There is not so much different inside One City.
they have so many lights. 
so, its a beautiful view.
So cozy and warm.



But the highlight of course the SKYPARK.
hehehe...
enjoy the view :)
 








all the lights, and the breeze are so much calming.
You will forget everything up here.
Looking at the scenery bring so much calmness and peaceful.

I really enjoy spent my time uphere. 
Coz I really like night and its light.
they compliment each other.

How about the glass floor? 
during the day, we hardly see what happen at the ground.
But during the night, because of the light and all that,
you can clearly see what happen at the ground.
Even mee have trembling feet standing on the glass floor. 
hohohoho..



hohoho..
I standing at the side of the floor. Not even at the middle.
hohohoh...
My cameraman couldn't go much further.
So, who will take my picture then.
ahaks.
So, just standing there looking below make me think twice and wonder what happen if the glass broken. 
hohohoho..

cant imagine.

so, guys, pay a visit there.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment