CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Melawati Run 2014

Salam

hi.

This is the first run i had for 2014.
heheh..
It was fun. 
The track contains up and down.
so, it really test your endurance.
The run start at 7.30 am.
And it was windy all the time.
I didnt know that Melawati has such a windy area.
It sure nice to jog everyday in such condition.
hehehe..

I've arrived quite late.
So, by the time I reached the starting point, the run is on.
while running, I took some pictures.

We got a nice t-shirt and finisher medal.
Aong with a certificate where you need to type your own name.
huhu..
Doesnt matter :)






hehehe..

The track goes even to the dam. 
And i;ve seen a lot of big houses with nice and wide front yard.
huhu.. 
I wonder who the owner of all the houses.

They even have CCTV at some area. 

I finish after 1 hour and 20 minutes.
A better record compared with last run.
hehehe..

Unfortunately for me, during the run, the organizer didnt manage to cater all the runners with drinks. 
even after finished the run.
They have 2 points along the track but by the time I arrived, the drinks is all gone. 

So, I tried my best to finish early to have a drinks.
Yet, I cant get any. huhu..
Need to bought a bottle of 100+ faster.
hahaha...

Despite all the hardness, Melawati trail is so much fun.
Nice view and windy condition.
hehehe..

But, I think you need to bring your own drinks during the run. 
hohoh.. so that u have enough water for yourself and didnt get angry like me. 
ahaks.


hehehe... The picture to commemorate the finishing line. 





My second medal.
hehehe...

I need to collect more. 
hahaha...

I plan to have Half Marathon any time in middle of the year.
So, need to train more and aim more. 
hehehe..

Running is the best activity to spent your time and keep you fit.
well, it sure cost you some money. 
huhuhuhu..

I bought this participation at 

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment