CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Okonomiyaki @ Giant Bkt Kemuning

Salam,

I open up my accout, and looking at Draft section, I totally forgot about this entry.
Suppose to be out last year. 
huhuhuh...

I want to share my food hunting at Giant, Bkt Kemuning. 
well,
I'm a japanese maniac. Not so Otaku, but anything halal and can be eat, 
I'll find opportunity to have a taste. 
hehehe...

So, one day, after work, I went to Giant Bukit Kemuning, alone.
After some shopping, I pass by a japanese restaurant.
They sell Ramen, Soba Mee, Dorayaki, Tako
and 
OKONOMIYAKI.
hehehee

So, because i already feel hungry.
And its time for dinner,
I stop by and ordered OKONOMIYAKI with Wasabi mayonnaise.

The size of the serving is OK with me. 
I even feel full after eat half of it. 
hohohoh...

The price is OK. 
I remembered paid about RM11 for a serving. 
Why dont you guys try if U guys happen to stop by at Giant Bkt Kemuning. 

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment