CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 January 2014

The Sumbs Restaurant (^~^)

Salam.

hi all :)
Happy Monday. 

I love to eat you know. Love to explore where the best place to eat. Especially Western food.
i really love them, n enjoy eating them. hehehe...

So, one day, when my friend told me about a place where I can I hv a decent Western Meal with such appropriate price, I just said yes. hehe

so, here we go to The Sumbs.

It just an ordinary restaurant nothing so special but when I get my order,

 

Yes, they serve in a box. hohohoh...

The price is not so expensive. but the taste is so delicious.
We ordered Chicken chop with black pepper sauce, Sweet sour fish and a special pasta by the Sumbs. 
They all are so nice. 



hehehe...
The pasta not in the right portion. 
It just it so delicious that we forgot to take a proper picture before we eat it.
hehehe... 
Trust me, the taste is just so nice.

The Sumbs

For those who want to pay a visit, the restaurant is at Good Hope Hotel area, at Seksyen 13, area behind Tesco Shah Alam (@round about).

huhuhu... I dont know how to explain where the restaurant is.

Just Google it will do. hehehe...

XOXO,
Kazu.


No comments:

Post a Comment