CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 January 2014

Western Express, Seksyen 7


Hi all :)

Another food entry. hehehe...
 I have told u guys that I love to eat, right?
hehe..
So, here we go. 

Another magnificent restaurant with not so xpensive dishes is here at Shah Alam.
hehehe...

The western Express @Shah Alam.
Seksyen 7, to be exact.
hehehe..

 You will found the restaurant in near Giant area.
This restaurant even feature at Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan, TV3.

hehe..
Here I want to show you the journey of my food. hhehe


I got this, full and yummy. Balck Pepper sauce, fries, beef patty, and mayo.emm...
Cant wait much longer.

Oh yes. 
They serve the drinks in that way. I think it make them easy to carry.
hhe.. plus, thy do not ned to clan it. hehehe..


Out of 5, 3 take the same dish, one with fish and chips and 1 with lamb chop.
Those are equally yummy both in looks and taste.

half empty. hehehe...

Then, 
empty. hehehe...
Alhamdulillah. 
I finish it all. Even take some from my friend's plate. hehehe..


I recommend you guys to try these out. 
Their service is quick, and the place is quite comfortable.
Th problem might came from the car park and if u come at night, they might be full with customer.
hohoho...

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment