CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 7 May 2013

JDrama: Last Cinderella ep 4

Salam

hi all.

I just watched Last Cinderella ep 4 after a long waited from last week.
I like this drama even more.
hehehe...

Sakura-san has Tachibana-san as her best friend.
I wonder will their relationship develop to another level.
I wonder where this story will bring us at the end.

This episode show many important aspect in live.
Such as responsibility as a friend, a husband, a girlfriend.

emmm...

It started when Sakura-san think she might get pregnant because almost she late for almost three weeks.
It happen to meet Tachibana and having him as her friend to hear her out.
She wonder if she really can bare her child alone as she think she might not want Hirato to held the responsibility.
I think she just scared that Hirato kun might just run away.
hehehe...

Then, she found out that she not pregnant after long way of being hesitated.
Thanks to Tachibana who always by her side.

Then, when Sakura's friend gather around (Shima and Miki), they want to meet Hirato.
However, Hirato not showing up as Chiyoko need him more.

Sakura-san feel sad and wonder if she really do the right thing.
emmm...

As you watch the drama by yourself you might found out more their emotional issue around Shima-san, Miki-san and Chiyoko-san.
(I dont know how to explain it.. So, I leave you guys to watch it by your self)

There are more complicated things happen in our daily life.
I dont know if this happen to anyone in this world or just happen just in a drama.

but I believe, every worry that been shown in this drama are true to some people in this world.
We some time worry about what others might think about us.
We worry where our relationship will go,
we worry about what mistake that could happen,
we worry about what others feeling 
and we sometime worry about others more than ourself.

I still feel pity to sakura-san.
I dont know either I want to feel anger to Hirato or chiyoko or momo or not.
They all live in their own desire and emotion.
I dont know if we can living by take others fault or make others feel guilty towards us.

emm... what I think might not what others would think.
This life is complicated as it is.

It is us who need to clarify it by ourself based on our religion, society, and opinion.
It is all about out dictionary of life.

I just cant waited for Last Cinderella ep5 next week.
What could happen to Hirato and sakura.

"everything that happen must have a reason behind it"

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment