CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 May 2013

PRU 13 : Johor and its result

Salam

Hi all.

I just come back from my home.
heheh..
I've told you guys about voting, right?

So, 

here some pictures from where I was going to vote.




I thought to have more pictures what's going on inside.
But then, hehehe...
I just got embarrased.

There, I met my teachers from my Secondary school.
They still recognize me. hehehe...
How happy I was.
I feel like to take a picture with them but they are one of the SPR committe.
So. emm...

What is the result?
Do you want to know?

I just show you guys the result for JOHOR only.

If you want to know more, you can go to MYUNDI

That's all.
I've done my responsibility. Now its time for the winner to walk the talk.

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment