CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 16 May 2013

New Game part 3: Delicious Emily's Tea Garden

Salam

hahaha... After finishing Magic farm (Here).
I stop playing any game.
Well because I cant find any game that have beautiful character.
and of course less stress.

However, I soon discover this,

  hehehe...
I soon addicted.
Hahaha...
It is an easy game but somehow keep your interest intact.

There are times when you think it was harder.
But it is enjoyful game.

The story line goes when Emily want to open her own tea garden cafe.
But she had nothing and need to take a loan from bank.

So, in order to pay the loan, she working with different cafes and help the cafes to improve.
hehehe...
So, this game has several stages represent by different cafes.

The first cafe

This level some kind an easy level for me.

Then, once you finish it,
the second level,
At the beach.
hehehe... Nice and happy.

Then I think the third level is the seafood restaurant.
I cant find anywhere an image for the restaurant.

Then later on, I faced some difficult stage.
It make me feel stress.
hahaha...
I even need to redo the day as I can't manage to achieve the target or an expert target.


However, I finish it also with flying colours.
ahaks.

There also some trophies that you need to earn.

and the last stage is the Tea Garden.

I stuck at this level.
3 times redo the same day.
emmm...

Need to rest for a while and try again tomorrow.
I'm stress.
ahaks.

So, I recommend this game for you to try to kill your time.
hehehe... 

This game make me feel hungry.

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment