CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 18 April 2013

New Game after FARM LIFE>>>>>>>. MAGIC FARM 2~~~~

Salam

Hi. 
I've finished My Farm Life sometimes ago.
Right now my commitment is on


heheheh.... To release my Stress.

This game brought you to a fairy land where you become a student and tried to nurture new plants.
Along the way, you need to helps people around you.
This is the continuation of Magic Farm 1.
Which is I finished it almost a year ago.

Your first farm will be one in a green house.
Just like below.
(not from my screen cap)

hehehe... I Really enjoy playing this game. 
Every night I'll spent times to bloom flowers and sell it to store.

Then when you reached certain level, you will need to go to another garden.
Inside a cave.

(Of course not from my screen cap)

I found out that this garden produce less expensive flowers than the first garden. so, it takes a longer time to collect money. 
Simultaneously you still can visit your first garden to full fill some errands.

Then, at some level you will be invited to open another garden, which will be like this.

(Not form my screen cap)

Currently I've opened three garden and still working on those three to full fill some errands. 
hahahha...
The bad side from this game is that it takes along time to collect money and 
you stuck to do the same activity for quite some time to achieve your  target.

However, its quite a fun game and have beautiful scenery.

Try your self.

(All pictures from google)

XOXO,

Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment