CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Super Junior: Super Show 5 Live In Malaysia... Coming!!!!!!


Salam

Hi all.. 
I'm super excited now. 
My wish come true. 

Super Show 5 Live In Malaysia soon.
on 5th October 2013


Sources from Hype and Wikipedia.

But... But... But....

The sad thing is the concert will be held at STADIUM MERDEKA.
Not at STADIUM PUTRA BUKIT JALIL.

What is different? 

1) Stadium Merdeka is an outdoor stadium. whereas Stadium Putra is an indoor stadium.
2) Stadium Merdeka is  a place where we enjoy the concert while standing and there is no numbered seating. (I dont know if they will make one). Whereas for two concerts that I had went before, Stadium Putra prepared numbered seating for all ELF except for ROCKPIT.
 3) If there is no numbered seat, then it will be on first come first serve basis. huhuhuhu... I need to hurry and  queue early to make sure I get goog spot. 
4) I hate free seating and free standing. My preference is numbered seat. (Actually I think it will be more proper if it is numbered seat because it secure my seat and I dont need to rush to get good spot)

huhuhuhuh...

For now what I can do is just wait for announcement.

I'll get back to you once I know the exact date, floor seating and the important thing is the price. 
huhuhu..

XOXO,
Kazu.


2 comments:

  1. That's sad! <3
    Well haha.....good luck for watching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really need that 'good luck' on this. Plan to watch it at Indonesia or Singapore, but then again the cost will be higher.
      emmm... So, I just can wait.
      and If do watch the concert, i'll definitely make an entry or maybe several entry for that.
      Thank you for passing by.

      Delete