CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 April 2013

Kuntit... Once was my cat.

Salam

Hi all..
I'm late today. 
Coz, I am a lazy person. hahaha
I still owe you my entry about Chilling and Fraser Hill.
And another one, Teluk Buih. 

hhuhuhu...
Till I have the courage, we just continue our day OK.

These are pictures of my cat. 
KUNTIT.
-RIP-

A small cat, cute and understanding.
Why I said so?
About understanding?

Because, he seem understand what my mother said, what my mother asked.
He never-never go outside of our yard.
Never. 
I once bring him to the outside of our yard, he soon follow me home. 
He like to sleep with us. 
On bed.

He will tried his best to snuggle in between me and my sis at night.
And One thing, he will never to go to any stranger people.
Once he saw, he will run to our house.

 

This is what I like about Kuntit.
His signature pose.
hahaha...
We call it 'lizard'.





Another thing that make him as our precious cat is that he will follow my mom and dad to work. 
He will follow around.
And once they done, my dad will bring him onto my dad shoulder and Kuntit will stay there until they reached home.

This is KUNTIT. 
Once was my cat.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment