CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Memory remain in the songs...

Salam

Hi..

I want to ask, do you agree that songs that we played in MP3 player holds memory in them?

It is true for me. 
hehehe... 
Because right now i'm playing my old playlist.

It remind me of my student day where I enjoy K-POP music so much.
How I download all the mp3 from Computer lab at my school.

How I spent all nights till morning played the same MV over and over again.
How I spent my time at TV room at my college to download all the video.
hahahaha...

and it still remain the same till now. 
Just it become more advance. 
hahaha...

I'm one of UNIFI user.

So almost 20 hrs of internet without stop. 

hahahahaha...


It just a list of my full list.

I think if you want to attached a song with your emotion is that you hear it over and over again while you are in the mood.

Then, later on if you want to feel the emotion again, you can just hear the song.

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment