CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 12 April 2013

Book Review: The Cleaner by Brett Battles

Salam

Hi. another book review by me. 

The Cleaner by Bret Battles

(Picture: Google)

This is what I have. The same cover version. 

I've received  this as my Birthday Gift. hehehe... Cool right?
I read it as the fonts is suitable for my eyes. hahha.. (cant read books with small fonts)

I dont expect this book will have good story but I was wrong. 
I enjoy imagined the situation and the storyline. It has well described by the author. 

I found out the author has released several series of Quinn (The main hero).
I looking forward for another great story of Brett Battles.

The cleaner is about Quinn who's job is to make all the evidence is poof like nothing happen.
But somehow, someone is after him and want to make him poof.

Brett bring the whole story just like movies. It has friendship, love line, conflict and happy moments.
So, you will not feel bored while reading this novel. 

The advantage of reading novel is that you can stop whenever you feel suspense and afraid
 (it happen to me).
hehehe... And of course you can skip anything that you dont want to read. But you will miss the excitement. hahaha..

It really help if you have high imagination and you can create the whole scene. hahaha...
So, it as if you watched a film. 

Keep it short, it was a good reading material to kill time.
And jump to more serious life.

"there is a side in this world that we never expect that it exist but it is"

XOXO,
KAzu

2 comments:

  1. What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are pleasant for new users.

    my web page - Arabic Books

    ReplyDelete