CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Result: Cotton Cheese Cake

Salam
Hi all.

I want to share with you guys aboit my last entry about cheese cake that I bake.

hehehe...

Even though it was not exactly like from baker shop but the reaction from my friends were OK.
hehehe...

Thank GOD. Alhamdulillah. 
The cake turn out to be OK. Nice and not so sweet.
I'm afrid of being salty, but its not.
Not salty at all.

Alhamdulillah.
My first attempt can be classified as succesfull.
hahahaha...

Pictures?

huhu... 

I'm Sorry. I forgot to take a picture. 
It was work of art but I forgot to take a picture.
Sorry.
I feel sad my self. 
It could be a prove to my self for future reference.
huhuhu...

But its OK.
Nevermind, if I have the time and will
I'll make another one.
Then i'll post the picture here.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment