CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 26 April 2013

I'm a proud ELF. hehehe Love you SUPER JUNIOR

Salam

Hi all. 
 This week is the week where SUPER JUNIOR has their concert at South AMERICA.
I'm happy how ELFs there support SUPER JUNIOR.
They have a blast concert there.

SUPER JUNIOR have concert at BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CHILE..

and soon will come to MALAYSIA.
hahahha..

Here are some pictures taken from SMTOWN facebook during their concert at BRAZIL.
















(Every pictures taken from SMTOWN FACEBOOK)

hehehehe...

I'm proud to be an ELF and be a part of SUPER JUNIOR.

I read this article this morning. From ALlkpop site.
As one of their fan, ELF since their debut days, I'm really looking forward to their success.
I learn a lot. I learn how difficult life is and you should never give up because there still tomorrow.

"Until the last member enlists, we want to protect the brand of ‘Super Show’.”

Here is the article.


XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment