CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 April 2013

Sushi Time: Sunway Pyramid.. (^_^)V

Salam

Hi all. 

Today is Sunday. The day of being lazy. 
But need to go out later for some hunting. ahaks.

I just want to share my SuShi Bonanza day with my office mate. 
We did go to SuShi King last Thursday, the last day of the promotion. 
hehehe...

It was a fun trip and I ate a lot of Sushi.


The sad thing is, there is not much of Sushi varieties that day. 
So, I just ate the same sushi.

During this Bonanza promotion only I can eat a lot of Salmon.
Because it just cost me RM3 per plate.
hehehehe...

And as the end result,


This is my portion. 
ahaks.
Last year when it cost RM2 per plate I almost ate double of this plate.
hahahah...

SuShi is my favorite side dish. ahaks.

Till another bonanza promotion.. I'll wait patiently.

XOXO,
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment