CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Book Review: Sleepaway Girl by Jen Calonita

Salam

hehehe... 
I've manage to finish reading Sleepaway Girl by last weekend.

(Picture: Google)

I've read this book during my trip. heheh... It is a good book. 

It is true what others reviewed about this book. Once you read it, you want to finish it. 
hehehe... I love the story. It make me want to be young again (High school I guess).

Its not something that happen in my country (or else maybe i'm not aware of it)
But, the theme is refreshing. 
It just like what you will watch during school holiday except it is in a form of novel.

Sam and her best friends from the CIT camps are awesome. 
Ashley is so bitch. hahah.. (can I say that?)

I guess there will be someone like that in our daily life. Someone who think that he/she is the best compared with others. Hahaha... When I read about teenager, there must be something about being popular. Its so not me. Maybe I just the regular student.

This book told you to accept the difference among us but at the same time enjoy the similarities. 
Friendship is about give and take. You are not always who giving and absolutely one who always taking. 

It is not about time how depth we being friends but how we understand them by being them selves.

Even though this book is about teenagers in their high school, LOVE is something that we can left behind. 

Along with friendship,  there also Love spark in the air. Being in love and experienced the relationship is a form of being matured. But you should know the limit based on your religion. 
We take the good things and left what are bads.

This book have all what teenagers enjoys the most. 
Summer Camp, Sleepaway, boys, friendship, prank, love, game and so many more.
It was so interesting.

Read it and you will fall in love with it. 
Looking forward to read another book of JEN CALONITA.

XOXO,
KAzu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment