CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 April 2013

NiNe: Nine times travel time.... T T

Salam

I'm crying after watching Nine: Nine times travel time. 
I was watching episode 8 just now. 
huhuhu  T T


Why I'm crying? 

When a man think that he can change what he thought are at faults but end up loose everything in his life.


huhuh... 
It is a good story. For me this is the best drama for this year (Well, its still early to claim that)

This is a drama written by the writers of Queen In Hyun's Man.
So, you should expect that this time around when hero make a time traveling, he should lose some.
The idea is the same. 

Back to his family times to retrieve his family back. At some point he realized that what he have is actually make him at lose. 


You need to watch it to feel what I feel. 
Because i'm no good at describing and reviewing. huhuhuh..
My bad.

Need to wait for episode 9. 
I really anticipate this drama. 

I dont know what to expect from the ending of this drama. 
Can Park Min Young remember all the times that they lose just like Queen In Hyun's Man or it will be just as natural ending as it is. Death of the hero?

emm... 
Really. For me, this drama bring a lot of theme. A lot of good message. 

" History of mankind proves that the arrogance of a man, 
of believing that he is the only one who could change the world, 
has led many heroes to their doom.
Tonight, another giant is on the verge of failure with the same mistake."


It is true right? Little we know  about the failure and 
we live believing all the winnings.

p/s: pictures from google.

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment