CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 22 April 2013

Part 2@Last: Teluk Buih, Mersing.

Salam

Hi all,

OK, this is the second and last part of my trip to Teluk Buih, Mersing.

I woke up early that morning to watch sunrise.
hehehe...
In hope to be the first one to meet the sun.


It was a quite morning. So calm and soundless. 
You just can hear the sea.
 
 See, no one. It still dark.
It was after Subuh prayer.
I take this opportunity to enjoy the moment.
Because lasy night it was rain. It stop my desire to stay at the beach.
 
 Quite morning. I really love it.

 It was the other side of the beach.
 
 My mom first saw this and called me.
Oh no.
 The sun is rise at the other side of the hill.

NO!!!!!
 I can't really meet the sun that morning. 
Just the shine.
Alhamdulillah. 
I guess it is the best day shine to start my day.

SUBHANALLAH.
 
 This is the other side of the beach. 
Well, it is a 'teluk'. 
What they called it English?
'bay'?
emmm....

Because this place is called " FISHING BAY"
so I supposed it is bay.

 Soon, after that.
The view became clearer and you can see as far as the beach is there.

 We found something on the beach. 
Something, maybe animal, maybe....creature..
hahah... it can be anything?
Please tell me if you know.
The sign shows that the creature came from the sea and came back to the sea after short walk.
There must be two creatures at least.
And I'm sure it happen at early morning.

 I take some pictures around the chalet.
 

Guess what I do?
hahahaha... Finishing my reading. hehehe...


These are my nieces'.
As i said before, the beach is shallow. 
It is suitable for young kids and of course me.
hahaha...
I spent my morning by playing with my niece on the beach.
hehehhe...
It is a private beach.
So, less shy. 
ahaks.

I rejuvenate my emotion.
My body and my mind.

Thank you Ude and his family, mom and my dad.

Next time we will go to other places OK.

 XOXO,
KAzu.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment