CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 April 2013

Nine: Nine times Travel time... EP 10

Salam.

I just watched EP 10 of Nine.
(Auto published actually)

As the ep goes by, so its story line. 
Its got more complicated and more unpredictable situation in which I really like it.
There are a lot of room for expansion of the story line.

I really anticipated this series every week.

For this episode, as Sun Woo happen to avoid his death but at the same time he living as different Sun Woo from the past. 

You might say that it is ridiculous. But if you think more. You will understand why the writer let the story goes like that. The writer love to make his/her story based on cause and effect.

So, he as in 2013 not really remember and understand the Young Sun Woo. 
And everything he did in the past after his visit to the past appearing in front of him like magic. 
Such as the journal, the note, the craving and many more.

As for Min Young, suddenly she remember their past in which the past thet only Sun woo remember.
I'm expecting this king of scene because based on Queen In Hyuns man, sooner or later the heroin will remember.

I really anticipate what will the writer do to the story line.

(I remember write a letter to the future me and when the time come when I read the letter it just like the different me who write that)

hahahah...
cool right. 
Should try another one. hahaha... 
TIME CAPSULE. 

Till next week

XOXO, 
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment