CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 25 April 2013

What I've been doing lately...

Salam
Hi.

Emmm I've been so long in writing about drama and movies right?
Not that I'm not watching any. It just I dont know how to express my thought.
And the big main reason is that i'm super lazy to do screen cap.
hahaha..
(can you accept such reason?)

emm..
I continuously watching NINE: NINE TIMES TRAVEL TIME
and new drama
THE BOOK OF GU FAMILY


and 

for J-DRAMA

LAST CINDERELLA

OTENKI ONEE SAN
VAMPIRE HEAVEN
BAD BOYS
GOEN HUNTER

alll of these drama are still airing.
ahhh...!!

As for weekend I'll spent quite some time to enjoy 
KAMEN RIDER WIZARD
(the biggest is the the wizard)

So, every night I spent some times to watch these drama
(in Skip mode)

and spent some more for playing games.
(I just ended my games. need to find new one)

hahaha... so.
It was not i'm not watching any it just I'm super lazy.
hahahaha...

Kome nee..

I'll try harder next time.
It is not just for you guys. 
But for me as well.

For my own satisfaction.
To full fill the objective of this blog.

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment