CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 April 2013

Note Book (^_^)y~~

Salam

Hi. 

I went to shop for my personal things. 
And I found this lovely note book. 
It is a side gift when you buy Libresse.

And I found it very interesting and very useful for women.

This is the front page of the note book.

And this is what inside.

Inspiring, right?

hehehe...

Inside it just a blank page but in between it has some kind of bookmark.
And it has several book mark for you to be inspired.



Awesome right? 

It teach us to love ourself more and be confident.

Some stickers for your note book. hehehe.. I'm super excited to see this at first. 
I imagining that I used these sticker while writing my thought.

This is the back cover.

This is the second cover. Its my friend. We bought it together.

Actually they have three different covers.
1)  Me Time Manor
2) Cafe of Love
3) Love corporation. 

What make these three different? It just their cover. Inside is all the same. 
So, do you like to collect it all?
hehe..

I guess, women will know what they need to buy for them to get this.

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment