CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 April 2013

Lee Hi: Rose Performance Ft CL of 2Ne1

Salam

Hi all!

I love Lee Hi. And I started fall in love with Rose. 
I dont know why, maybe because of her voice or else I feel very closed with the songs.
hehehe...
(Lonely)

Ok. If we have already watched the MV of Lee Hi, ROSE. 
Then surely you need to watch LEE Hi in her performance. 
hehehe... Super Duper cute and simple performance of Lee Hi.

Today as Sunday in what I mean, she has ROSE ft CL of 2Ne1.
Well, forgive me as CL is not one of my favorite artist. emm Same goes with 2Ne1. 
However, because of Lee Hi, so I anticipate her performance. 

This is the second performance of Rose. 
One she sing Rose alone and today with CL at Inkigayo stage.

You can watch it from this link
Thanks to Jamieee0309


heheh... as expected from Lee Hi. Her performance was superb. I like how they interpret ROSE and its Thorn that hurt a man in their dance. You can't have it in the MV but her peformance only.

At the end of the song, she recite 
" Don't want to hurt you"

You see, this song not intend to let go the man who love her but she cared for the guy and think that if the guy choose her then the guy will be hurt. 
huhuhuhu...

CL moment? emm... No comment. 
Just enjoy the performance OK.

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment