CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 28 April 2013

Last Cinderella ep 3 Review~~ Thinking

Salam

Hi all.

I'm watching Last Cinderella right now.
With eng Sub of course.

emmm..
It hurts me watching this drama.
I feel the loneliness, the jealousy, the inferior, 
the need of love,
the success and the humble.

I feel terrible when there actually a person who live just like Sakur-san.
I feel hurt and sad.

Why she like that. Living just like that.
But I totally understand why.
Cause I think I'll do the same.
Just like Sakura-san.

There will be time where you just dont want to fight.
Not giving up just u dont have the desire anymore.

Some people said, you play safe.
Not wanting to be hurt, u just back off before anything happen.
It is good or not?
emm.. I wonder.
 In this story, Hiroto (24) is asked to seduce Sakura (39) and make her fall in love with him. 
They are now dating. However, one day, Sakura saw Hiroto kissed another girl and she being jealous about it. She said it to Hiroto but end up being sorry for doing that. 
It must be because she dont want to lose him. Hiroto played his roled and said sorry. 
He admited that he and that girl are in relationship but soon will broke up.

I feel hurt and sad about what Sakura felt. 
I think it is normal for her to react that way based on her love life. 
I wonder how long a woman will act that way just to make sure the man she like will just follow her?
It hurt me found out that Hiroto just played with her and have no intention to be truth.

I know somehow, along this story, Hiroto will fall in love with her, but how? and will she accept it?
I need to wait for another episode next week.

Thinking about me.
"Am I really a selfish person when I just said what I feel without asking him first whether he like me or not. emmm..."

dont want know the truth. Sometimes, it is best to just the truth been undiscovered.

XOXO,
Kazu  

No comments:

Post a Comment