CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 April 2013

Trip to Mersing: Teluk Buih.. Part 1

Salam

After several weeks of stress, I asked my brother to treat us a trip to Mersing. 
I actually asked for Air Papan but he gave us Teluk Buih instead.

Well, A beggar cant be choosy.
So, off we go with my family. 

It takes about two hours from JB to Mersing.
The road to Mersing is really green. I mean literally green.
You just can see trees... Trees... Trees... and more trees along the way until you arrived at Mersing.
So, it was refreshing journey. 

As I the driver, so I cant take any pictures to show.
huhuhuhu...

We started at 10AM from JB and arrived around 12 PM. 

FISHING BAY, TELUK BUIH, AIR PAPAN, MERSING.
hahaha... Such a long name right.

By the time we arrived, I really love the beach. It is a private beach.


hehehe... Let me introduced the place first then we continue with the beach OK.

This is where we have our lunch. hehehe... Tired to go out. So, just having ala carte only. 

Well, for those who hungry, you will eat anything. hahah... It was nice dish but emm.. OK-lah.




I'm taking those pictures from beach. So you can imagine as you enter this lodge, you will see the beach first. 

What it looks like from our room?
heheh... we have our rooms right in front the beach. ahaks.


The one at the very right is our room. The next one is for my brother and his family.
I really happy to imagine waking up by the sound of the beach. 
(Shallow beach, just dream you will hear the wave)
hahaha...

Beach at Teluk Buih is really suitable for one who have kids. Because the beach is so shallow.


(I love this picture... hehehe...)



 Its almost sunset. And we have a walk around the beach. As you can see, it is not a very big beach but it just have us for it. (I mean the guest of FISHING BAY)

The end of first day and at night we have our dinner out. They have a lot of restaurant but you need to go to Mersing. I mean it takes a bout 10-15 mins from Teluk Buih.

I'll continue with another entry Ok. 
I have a lot to tell. hehehe..


Till then,

XOXO,
KAzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment