CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 3 May 2013

Nothing Much...

Salam.


Nothing much to update this week.
 hehehe..

Just some regular things and nothing adventure. 
hahaha...

Currently,
I'm reading RAMLEE AWANG MURSYID's new novel.
"AKU BERCERITA"

And this coming Sunday, it will be my first time voting.
hahaha...

So, I anticipate the process and excitement.
You know, 
Malaysia is currently in their state to choose their leader.
So, I'll be back to my home and vote there with the rest of my family.

Oh, yes..

My first PHOTOBOOK also complete and I already received it yesterday.
It contains my memory at USS, Broga Hill, and Sg. Congkak.

hehehe.. It was an awesome trip with my friends.

Anything? 
emm... Pictures?
emm..

No pictures for today entry because I'm updating from office.
No pictures from my computer.

So, till next time.

XOXO,
KAzu

No comments:

Post a Comment