CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Piano in action.. LIVE

Salam
hi all.

I wish you all have happy sweet Tuesday, today.

Coz I'm in happy mode when I remember what my friend did for me.

Not something big. Just some action that I really feel moved and appreciated it.

He, yes, a man played a piano for me after I said I want to hear it live.
But, through phone.

But, I still feel very moved and happy.

hehehe.

He played for me a song from Elton John.
"Sorry seem to be the hardest word" 

 He described his piano is not the grand piano so I think it will be look like this.

He also can play drum, viola, and guitar.

hehehe...

Surely he is a genius. Yes, compared to me.
How lucky he is that he have the opportunity to learn all that.

hehehe..

Soon, when I have children i'll let them learn and play a piano.
To stimulate their brain.

XOXO,
Kazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment