CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 1 June 2013

Saturday Morning!!!!!

Salam

Hi all.

Today is Saturday.
I started my day early morning today.
Coz I need to send my friend and her husband to KLIA.

I woke up at 5 Am in the morning.
Can be consider as early in the morning, right?

hehehe...

After that, I go for jogging. With friend.




And I found something that I never see it in its original colour.
hahaha...

 
 I always found it in brown.
Today I found it in green.
hehehe...

Here, at Malaysia, we call it 'Buah Angsana'.

We run for about one hour, then take some breakfast for another hour.
then we going back home.

Reached at home, I take another one hour to tidy my house.
emm..

So, then I can rest.

oopppss...

I need to go to my friends wedding after Zuhur prayer.
emm...

Saturday sure is a long day fro me.

Till then..

XOXO,
KAzu.


No comments:

Post a Comment